Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recent Portfolio

Rick and Jeanne Destin FL
Such a Wonderful couple! Thanks for being my first client and hanging in there with me while I figured everything out!





Some of our good friends allowed me to come snap some photos of them for their wedding!

Putting on her pearls



What a beautiful bride she was!

This was an engagement session...I LOVE ANTIQUES! These props were found in my Dad's barn! Dad and I had a great time digging through all his old treasures!





This was Anniston's 6 month session. She is a beautiful little girl!!!
A








This was my first Maternity Shoot! My sister was having her first baby! Look at all these sweet shoes!

His name is Malachi...
h

Prettiest Pregnant Lady I've ever known!





These were my daughter's 1 Year old pictures


Sweetest face I know









Sarah's Photo Shoot...Loved this one! So fun!

















Sweet BABY






Sweet Feet

Bridal Portraits at the old train station downtown


Beautiful Bride and Wonderful Friend























We had a Blast doing these!

Autumn and Dylan


The quilt they are laying on was hand made by Autumn


Beautiful Lady Inside and Out








This truck is my Dad's old truck that sits up in a field on the edge of the woods. For a very long time I have envisioned taking someones pictures up there! They got the job done!! Although we could not get IN the truck(3 snakeskins visible in the seat) it was still a success!










t
LOVEBIRDS...Such a sweet couple

Allison
I was a Bridesmaid in Liz's wedding so I had to do my duty as a bridesmaid, not a photographer! What a wonderful weekend! These are some of my favorite shots from the wedding!








Elizabeth's Shoes





One of my favorite shots ever! Such a sweet little face!







limo ride
Hope you enjoyed my first blog, hope there are many more to come! See my About me for contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment